- If you are reliable, energetic, motivated, and customer service orientated? Then we want you!
- We are looking for therapists in all areas of Metropolitan Adelaide.
- Whether you are looking for additional work to supplement your current workload or are looking for a career in massage.
- We offer the freedom to work in different environments such as corporate massage at offices and workplaces, event massage, home massage and aged care. Don’t be tied down to a clinic environment.
- We offer a fully supported service for our massage therapists – We find the work for you! This leaves you to focus on what you do best – the massage!
- We have positions available for therapeutic therapists and remedial therapists as part of our highly regarded team.
Adelaide Mobile Massage began in 2002. Our business provides corporate massage, event massage, home massage and aged care massage. Our team of therapists have been working with long-term regular clientele since inception.
How our business operates
Our therapists are contractors. You are responsible for your own tax, superannuation and keeping your own records for tax purposes.
We seek to build your client base quickly and your active participation in this process is expected. This means that part of your position with Adelaide Mobile Massage involves doing some networking activities and business building activities to ensure you have a solid client base.
- Association Membership – annual renewal
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – annual renewal
- First Aid – 3 yearly renewal
- Police Clearance Certificate / Criminal History Check
- Reliable car and equipment (chair and table)
- Regular staff meetings
- Continuous development of your skills in massage
- Participation in client relationship building
The Massage Therapist must have the following abilities and attributes and demonstrate these at all times.
- Discuss the needs of the client, be able to determine what the client’s expectations are and seek to deliver those expectations within the scope of the practice
- Formulate a plan for each client and explain this clearly to the client
- Ability to work with clients of all ages, genders and personalities
- Outstanding customer service and client care
- Able to work the hours and days agreed upon
- A committed attitude to delivering excellent service and representing Adelaide Mobile Massage with the highest professional standards
- A team approach
- A happy and down to earth disposition
Remedial Massage Therapist
- Diploma in Remedial Massage
Some Experience is desirable however not essential. Health fund provider numbers required for all private health insurance funds. Must have excellent customer service skills.
Therapeutic Massage Therapist
- Certificate 4 in Massage
It is not essential to be a highly experienced therapist. It is essential that you have the attitude that you want to learn and are committed to improving your skills and that you demonstrate that commitment. There is scope to move into a remedial massage therapist role when the therapists has completed the training and demonstrates the requirements required for this role.
So if you believe that this position description suits you and you have the skills we need, take the next step !
To join the dynamic team of therapists at Adelaide Mobile Massage apply by emailing email@example.com
Please include a brief resume outlining previous work experience, including two referees and addressing the requirements as noted above. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for your time and we look forward to meeting you.
The Team at Adelaide Mobile Massage